- About Us
- Explore Our Center
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Connect with Pyramid Plus
Sign up for our Newsletter
Like Us on Facebook
For Your Information...
Chairman Ben S. Bernanke on Early Childhood Education
At the Children’s Defense Fund National Conference, Cincinnati, Ohio
July 24, 2012
Dr. Phil Strain talks about recent research findings on inclusion of young children with autism with their typically developing peers.
TACSEI's Demonstration Programs
Take a sneak peek at the video below to see how TACSEI programs are implementing the Pyramid Model and be sure to visit the TACSEI website to learn more!
Welcome to Pyramid Plus!
The Pyramid Plus Center works to improve the social and emotional competence and inclusion of young children through the Pyramid Plus Approach: embedded inclusion practices along the entire developmental continuum (Birth – 5 years) within the Pyramid Model framework. This approach builds on the work of the Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (CSEFEL), the Technical Assistance Center on Social Emotional Interventions (TACSEI), and the SpecialQuest Approach and materials.
The goal of the Pyramid Plus Center is to increase of these evidence-based, early childhood social emotional and inclusive practices in early care and education settings, including family child care and in-home providers.
When: April 23-25, 2014
Where: St. Petersburg, Florida
What: The National Training Institute on Effective Practices aims to provide professionals with an in depth, intensive learning experience around the Pyramid Model framework for addressing the social and emotional development and challenging behavior of young children.
Interested in Becoming a Pyramid Plus Certified Coach and/or Trainer?
Certification Candidate Application Deadline: May 20th, 2014
Required Certification Institute Dates: July 14-17th, 2014
The Pyramid Plus Center’s Trainer and Coach Certification is one of the Center’s scale-up and sustainability initiatives. Pyramid Plus Certification brings its value of building local capacity to reality. The certification process ensures that Colorado has the capacity to train and coach the Pyramid Plus Approach content and practices with fidelity and over time (sustainability).
For more information, go to our Trainer and Coach Certification page!
- Check out our NEW Webinar Page! Webinars just posted include the NEW Community Perceptions of Inclusive Practices (CPIP) Webinar and our 2012-2013 Demonstration Site Webinar Series.
- Register Now! FREE Interactive Webinar Series on Administrative Leadership will begin in January! Hosted by Brian Conly, director of Bal Swan Children's Center, this series is designed to help you learn new skills to become a more effective leader and aid your organization in creating sustainable change. For more information...
- The 2013 Pyramid Plus Annual Report is here! Click here to see what we have been up to for the past year. For a map of our work across Colorado, click here!
- Need to hire a Certified Coach or Trainer for your program or community? Check out our new Find a Coach/Trainer page!
- Prevent Teach Reinforce for Young Children Research Study in progress. Read our August Newsletter for more information!
- Learn how Bal Swan, a Pyramid Plus site in Broomfield, is implementing the Pyramid Plus approach in their school. Watch videos...