Presenter: Johanna Berry-Wasser, Pyramid Plus Training and Technical Assistance Coordinator
Recorded Date: October 18, 2013
Description: This is the second of four webinars in the 2014 Pyramid Plus Webinar Series. The topic of each webinar is based on the Webinar Needs Assessment that was conducted by the Pyramid Plus Center the summer of 2013. Responses from over 100 professionals across Colorado informed the following list of webinar topics:
- Communicating with families about their child’s challenging behavior
- Creating supportive environments through teaching transitions and expectations
- Understanding the developmental continuum of self-regulation, self-control to gaining conflict resolution skills
- Addressing challenging behavior from the ground up
Viewing the Webinar:
- Scroll down to view this webinar via YouTube.
- Click on the links below to download the handouts and other materials associated with this training.
If you are experiencing problems with any of the above links, please contact our web administrator.