Date Recorded: May 25, 2010
Who: Early childhood teachers, teachers assistants and directors, home visitors, early interventionists, inclusion coordinators, and anyone who is interested in including young children with disabilities in all settings.
What: As a result of participating in this webinar participants will be able to:
- Explore the SpecialQuest Approach to early childhood inclusion.
- Navigate the early childhood inclusion resources within the SpecialQuest Birth-Five website.
- Identify data on the efficacy of the SpecialQuest Approach and materials.
- Explore the free SpecialQuest Multimedia Training library.
- Identify SpecialQuest materials that will support your early childhood inclusion efforts back “home”.
Viewing the Webinar:
- Click on the link below to view the webinar. Please note that you can only view this with the following browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
If you are experiencing problems with any of the above links, please contact our web administrator.